Professional use only, license proof required.
This product is specially designed for relieving discomfort on sensitive areas of the lips, eyes, and eyebrows during nearly painless semi-permanent makeup procedures/ tattooing procedures. Temporarily relieves discomfort and helps to reduce irritation. Use repeatedly as needed. Combined with BioGel to control swelling and bleeding. Now includes Tea Tree Oil and Aloe Vera for even more soothing relief. Net Wt. 12 grams Active Ingredient: 4% Lidocain Cream. Please perform a skin patch test for allergies for first time users.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist
Instructions for use on intact skin 1. Ensure the skin is clean and dry e.g. remove makeup. Press out a sufficient quantity of cream (about 2g) at the site of the procedure.
2. Take one of the enclosed occlusive dressings and remove the centre cut-out piece.
3. Peel the paper liner from the paper framed dressing.
4. Cover the emla cream so that you get a thick layer underneath. Do not spread out the cream. Smooth down the dressing edges carefully to avoid leakage.
5. Remove the paper frame. The time of application can easily be marked directly on the occlusive dressing. N.B. emla must be applied at least 1 hours before the start of the procedure and may be left on several hours without loss of effect.
6. Immediately before the procedure, the occlusive dressing will be removed, the emla cream wiped off and the area cleaned with alcohol. Duration of effective skin anaesthesia will be at least 2 hours after removal of the occlusive dressing.
If your would like any more information please ask your pharmacist for Consumer Medical Information for emla.